Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Send Off

From a friend...

Cliff, you're very welcome for the group send-off dinner and the flowers ;) 
Y'know, I really did have a toast in mind but we were too spread out and the restaurant too loud :) 
I was going to tease you a bit, but I was also going to say the following: 
"In all the 12 years I've known Cliff, I have admired him. 
I admire the passion that he puts into everything that he does. I admire the dedication he has to what he believes is right and what must be done. I admire his devotion to the people and causes close to his heart. 
With his work abroad in Singapore, Cliff shows us again his passion, dedication and devotion."
I truly am proud to consider you my friend :) 
Thank goodness for modern communication technology for keeping in touch the next 2 years :)
Spend today cleaning up my room and throwing and giving away a lot of things. Next step, pack my stuff and I will be going to Singapore on Fri morning!

No comments: