- I have no one to connect with in this fellowship, I am outta here.
- who can I talk to when I need help?
- who can pray for me and listen to my needs?
- I can only worship with these songs
- that sermon is so boring, what a waste of time
- God is not here. This is too hard. I am not ready. God is gone and so am I (during the difficult times)
- This is not my fault. This is his fault. God, you see how I am hurting. This is unfair!
- how is this church experience help the congregation to grow?
- how is the fellowship help those who are in need of help? How can I contribute to these fellowship? How can I learn from the brothers and sisters indifferent of me?
- who needs help and how I can help them?
- how is this worship song bring me closer to God even if I don't find them fun to listen to...
- that sermon is so boring, what can I learn from this sermon...
- where's God in all of this. How can I learn about God's Grace, Mercy and build up my faith through these trials. I do not want to stay but I know this is the right thing to do. (during the difficult times)
- there's a problem here. I might be wrong. I am hurt. But I will try and restore and reconcile.
Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.”