Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

About a year ago (Part Two)

I was reading my blog a few days ago and I stumble upon this post, Man Enough.  It was written earlier this year....


So I am back there. Am I man enough to go? And care for those where no one wants to. And man enough to handle the pain?
On the road of Jericho. The lonely road of Jericho. All I see are men lying around beaten and barely breathing. I see families lost and struggle with poverty without hope....It is as if no one understands. And all I see are my own hands full of complacency, a heart of a pharisee and not moving an inch to help.
So I will go..I am frightened and I feel lost. And I will go. There is no need to ask why. Because when the shepherd..the GOOD Shepherd calls...His sheep follows.

Almost a year later.... I wrote this post, Called.


Just as Abraham was called by God, so did Moses, so did countless of people in history.
God called, we follow.  It ain't that complicated.
To which I am also called.

Picked this up from another blog, Francis Chan...funny and a bit true....


Been thinking about safety, security and the radical world of Jesus....

Ride hard, ride free and ride wild....

“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’ 
- Matthew 25:23

No comments: