Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Encouragement

I was digging through some of my old stuff and found this note...

Date: Nov 05

Dear Cliff,


Julian and I would like to help you with fixing your teeth. We know that you don't have a dental plan and it'll be very expensive. I know it's not too much but I hope the enclosed cheque does help. I am so encouraged by your attitude Cliff. You are so positive and faithful. Though you have only been a Christian for a short period of time, you are passionate to learn and be a better Christian everyday. I've been a Christian for a long time and sometimes I feel that I have lost that passion. Thank you for sharing your faith and passion with Emmanuel, and for inspiring us to always remember to put our trust in God, in all situations.


Love in Him
Jen & Julian




1 comment:

Sarah said...

wow!!! I love that Cliff! God's provision is amazing!

"seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, and all other things will be given to you besides"

nice teeth, btw!! :)