Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Daily Life On Gmail Chat

Just a brief snippet of the interesting conversations I have throughout the week.....
On Reflecting and Asking a Friend for an Advice:
me: :P
i was just thinking and don't want to have an answer that's legalistic...like a rule
and i think i got it
but i love to hear what you have to say
b/c i am tired of hearing my own voice
On what to wear for Riding For Refuge (raising money on behalf of Ratanak):
P: Sunglasses?

me: u don't have to if u don't want to b/c they have water along the way
bring those
i always wear shades
b/c it makes me look cool :)

P: Oh ok. Then I won't bother taking the holder lol

me: :P  we can always stop

P: Wearing shorts ok?

me: and go grab a Second Cup or Starbucks (LOL)
u are brave 
I am going to wear long pants
I am a wuss when it comes to the cold
waterproof pants

No comments: