Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Forgotten God Quote

From a post @ Tim Chester's blog.  He quoted a book, Forgotten God, by Francis Chan.  A good reminder about the Holy Spirit....

From my perspective, the Holy Spirit is tragically neglected and, for all practical purposes, forgotten. While no evangelical would deny his existence, I’m willing to bet there are millions of churchgoers across America who cannot confidently say they have experienced his presence or action in their lives over the past year. And many of them do not believe they can.” (15).

Funny how I will often quote Acts 1:8...And you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes fourth..and you will be my witness to Jerusalem and in both Judea and Samaria and to the end of the world...*quoted off my head so the wordings might be off*

Then I go run around without seeking the Holy Spirit, commune with the Holy Spirit or to know the Holy Spirit.

No comments: