Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gmail Chat: How are you doing?

A conversation over Gmail Chat:

me: is ok... I don't think u understand what I am seeing
  
there is a disparity between those who have and those who haven't
  
We just so happen to be on the side where we have

...

someone needs to have a better worship expereince versus someone who needs to have a meal is very different
  
and sometimes...I think ppl either see that or they don't

Friend: hmmm, yeah, it is different but i don't fully understand.

me: ...exactly
  
is ok
  
I don't understand until I went to Cambodia
  
It breaks my heart at the same time there's joy because i see where God is working


I was with another friend a few days ago
  
I told him

the idea of following Jesus....into Cambodia..is not that crazy any more
  
sell everything and go


I thought i know what it means to be poor until i seen it..
  
and at the same time...i see hope from God
  
so much hope
  
I really think
  
when Jesus talk about the poor ..
  
it ain't just spiritual


it is also physical and economical


anyways..that's what i think..


how r u doing?

No comments: