Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Price of Jesus...

"Do you believe that Jesus is worth abandoning everything for? Do you believe him enough to obey him and to follow him wherever he leads, even when the crowds in our culture--maybe even our churches--turn the other way?"

(Source: Radical by David Platt)

I was going through my blogs a few days ago. I like reading what I wrote. Some thoughts that lingers in the air. A post I wrote earlier this year caught my eye.

It is entitled, Dying of onself:

...

I would sacrifice security and wealth. For one is an illusion and the other rusts.

I will follow the truth and the faithfulness. As both are neither an attractive nor tangible asset in the world.

...

Looking back, looking now and looking what's ahead, all I can think about is to continue to follow Him even if the crowd turns the other way.

No comments: