Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Seek first

Back in Dec 25, 2007, I signed a contract with God that I will seek Him first in everything that I do. Some where in the contract I stated that the Lord is good and He will provide.

Recently, my heart was heavy with things about the future. And this worry was bothering me more so than before. I want to take my own actions and want to follow my desire.

I was speaking with a brother last night and he mentioned I should first pray first and see what God has to say.

Right...seek Him first.

And last night, I opened up my desire and ask God for an answer....more praying and quiet time.
And He will answer...for now, I seek.

Despite my un-easiness (and there is a-o-plenty), there is also a sense of calmness. For my God is a God that provides and can be trusted....

No comments: